Friday, January 29, 2010

a girl.

this will be quick. my boss just told me about this; his friend is largely involved in the execution of this website.
please watch it, and learn about "the girl effect".

watch it. as in right now... for two minutes. i am so serious.
www.thegirleffect.org

that's all.
cw

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Have you read Three Cups of Tea? Similar idea, I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's starts with the power of possibility and the belief that it IS possible.
    there is inspiration all around us we only have to choose. THANK YOU for sharing it with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Claire,

    I was amazed with how you create and update your blog with informative and interesting features and articles. I'm also a blogger and I found your blog very helpful to the readers like me as we can learn new ideas and insights about any thing from simple to the most innovative things in this fast-changing world. By the way, I'd like to make business with you for the mutual benefit of the both of us. Please email me (janh@receptionist.org) if you are interested.

    Thanks and more power!

    ReplyDelete