it wasn't.
as all of us dedicated students of bikram stared forward in the class, there were whites of eyes flitting left and right; you could see teeth clenching trying not to laugh. me, front row, had to close my mouth, as i dropped it open in utter amazement that this noise came from a human. (i was also relieved to be 5 rows ahead of where the noise seemed to have come from).for the sake of whomever the Chipotle factory was in the back row, i'm really glad everybody kept their composure and continued on with the second series of standing bow pose.
sidenote: whoopie cushions. we loved these. there was always one involved at the dinner table or family room in front of wonder years for a good three year period. i might've been the biggest fan, i believe audrey was really into the fake dog poop and emily a fan of the fake throw up (that made audrey upset).
sidenote part deux: we were not allowed to say fart growing up.
xo,
cw
We weren't either :) That's why I still call them TOOTS. I think Lisa and Lesley would have been friends!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh thats HILARIOUS!! I cant imagine anything grosser than a big toot in a 100 degree room. EWWW!!
ReplyDeleteWe called them "toots" too. We also called them, "Trafs" which is FART spelled backward. That was Dad Miller's idea.
ReplyDeleteSuper gross! The girl in front of me literally sat on my head as I was coming out of toe stand today. But I think the mega-fart totally wins!
ReplyDelete